Terms & Policies
- All electronic devices including cell phones must be placed in your bag or purse and be inaccessible at all times during class. If you need to take or make a phone call or send and receive a text message please do so outside the teaching area.
- Should classes be missed due to an emergency we can try to reschedule a class that is convenient for both parties.
- All course materials are copyrighted and trademarked — copying or reproduction directly or indirectly in any format or manner is strictly forbidden and student who is found to be selling, teaching, sharing or otherwise distributing BC Realty Training material for any reason, the student will be prosecuted to the Fullest Extent of the Law and not permitted to attend classes any further..
- Once a student receives the BC Realty Training material the course fee is non-refundable, regardless of whether or not the class has started.
- Tuition fees are fully payable 1o days before registration.
- If the student wishes to transfer to another class and then cancels, the course fee is non-refundable.
- If a student wishes to have a refund between 9 and 5 days before the class date the refund is 50% of the course fee.
- There will be no refunds 5 days or less before the course starts.
- All refunds through are subject to a 15% or $100 administration fee (whichever is greater).
- Refunds will be made in the same method by which payment was received.
- Tuition fees are fully payable with registration.
- You can make payment with Cash, E-Transfer, by Cheque, or by credit card through PayPal online registration only.